He/She takes an active, hands-on role in leading ideation with team members, providing art direction to other designers, and working with Program Managers and Design Technologists to implement designs into technology frameworks.
This important role requires knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies.
- Understanding of the requirements of both the Ux and interaction designers to be capable of developing visual design proposals for the suggested interfaces
- Design visual concepts to subsequently create interactive prototypes to be validated through user testing
- Develop the visual identity for user interfaces, including visual style guides, iconography & illustrations
- Work with agile multidisciplinary teams and with close collaboration with development teams
- Create detailed visual specification such as style guides
- 3 + years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services.
- Creative & meticulous
- Keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design.
- Sensitivity to diverse subject matter-from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web.
- Information design abilities, efficient production and optimization habits, and impeccable problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet technologies.
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills.
- A love of collaboration and learning and a fearless and positive attitude.