You will be in in charge of the setup and day to day organization of the Usability Lab and also responsible for planning, conducting, analyzing and communicating, user research and usability test activities working together with the Costumer Experience team members to develop studies and integrate research findings into R&D Projects in multiple platforms Hardware, Software, UI, Web, Mobile.
- The organization of the day to day lab activities and its equipment.
- Conduct, moderate, and participate in heuristic evaluations, concept validations, usability studies (remote and at the site), surveys, competitive analysis, and other UX research and testing methods.
- Facilitate user test, creative workshop, usability test.
- Advocate for the user and identify opportunities to improve the user experience through research and testing.
- Develop actionable recommendations based on research findings.
- Write research reports and create presentations to communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Create and/or work with designers to develop reports and visual representations / infographics of research findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design or UX-related discipline: Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Psychology…
- 2-4 years of experience in a UX role with great emphasis on research, including usability testing, survey design, and other research methods.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Thorough understanding of overall user experience design, in multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated experience integrating user research into the UX design process.
- Quantitative research: statics data analysis.