Advocate for the user through user-centered design processes from concept development to launch. Think logically and creatively to translate complex requirements into elegant and simple interactions. Work collaboratively on conceptual development with R&D and design teams. Develop detailed wireframes that incorporate all technical and usability Specifications. Build interactive prototype to make concept test of the application. Conduct user research and user testing.
- 1-3 years of experience in designing software products.
- Hands on experience with User Centered Design Approach: ethnographic studies, contextual inquiry, card sorting, concept test, personas and scenarios based design, usability test, benchmarking, and task analysis, among others.
- Solid understanding of design systems and usage of UI patterns.
- Superior skills in wireframe creation for desktop solutions.
- Attention to the detail in the design of interaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic visual design skill.
- Must be able to commute to our office.
- Fluent in English.
- Be curious. Ask questions. Speak your mind.